Monday, 6 January 2014

I Saw These Movies in 2013


I liked these movies:
Inside Llewyn Davis
Dallas Buyers Club
Prisoners
You’re Next
The Wolf of Wall Street
12 Years a Slave
Anchorman 2
Before Midnight
The Bling Ring
Blue Jasmine
Byzantium
The Conjuring
Gravity
Jack the Giant Slayer
Lords of Salem
Mama
Only God Forgives
Pacific Rim
The Place Beyond the Pines
Springbreakers
This is the End
V/H/S 2
The World’s End

I thought these were so-so:
Carrie
American Hustle
Evil Dead
The Heat
Insidious Chapter 2

I disliked this movie:
Fast & Furious 6

2 comments:

ip camera said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post. ipcamera

in bhadrak

Jiten Mallik said...

It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.Bulk SMS Service Provider in ORISSA